Notice of data security incident
Thursday 7th June 2:00pm
genU is aware of a possible data security incident experienced by recruitment technology provider PageUp that may impact our job applicants and employees. PageUp is a third party supplier who manages the online recruitment systems for a range of companies including genU.
We are not currently aware of any fraudulent activity relating to anyone’s data occurring as a result of the security breach. We recommend that any person who has applied online for a position with genU including all Karingal, St Laurence and ESH applications in the past three years, check to ensure that there has been no recent unusual activity concerning their personal information and maintain a close watch on their personal accounts.
GenU takes data security very seriously and we will keep you updated as we continue to investigate this incident.
Want to support people to live the life they choose?
We’d love to hear from you!
genU staff work in a range of roles, including direct support to people with disabilities and those who are disadvantaged, as well as in corporate services functions such as administration and information technology.
genU believes our people are one of our greatest assets. The successful recruitment and retention of staff is vital to our continuing success.
Our culture is dynamic and promotes high standards of accountability. Across the entire organisation our people are focused on the people we support and value excellent service, innovation and continuous improvement.
genU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability.
Career opportunities and development
- Connect with new people and widen your professional networks
- Develop skills and experience while sharing your abilities and knowledge with others
- Build your existing qualifications and skills through your annual planning and performance management planning
Balancing life and work
- Achieve a balance between your work life and home life with access to an extensive range of flexibility and leave provisions. Subject to your managers approval, part-time work, job sharing and additional purchased leave can add more flexibility to your lifestyle
- Paid parental leave available for primary carers after 12 months employment
Remuneration and packaging
- Salary package up to $16,050 each FBT year plus make use of the Meal Entertainment Card and Accommodation benefits available beyond your cap limit (check eligibility with the Hiring Manager – not currently available for casual positions)
- Ongoing employment relationship with us, then you would be eligible to enter into novated lease arrangements for a motor vehicle, subject to credit approval by the financier and approval by us
Health and well-being initiatives
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Employee assistance program including a dietician service