Eastern Hub Geelong is a popular meeting place for the East Geelong and wider community providing activities, events, and a café, plus events and services for all ages and abilities.
Built on the original Karingal site on the corner of McKillop and Humble Streets, the $6.5 million hub is the outcome of a six-year journey that commenced in 2010. The project brought together an impressive list of local groups and organisations to establish a community space like no other.
Officially opened in April 2016, Eastern Hub offers a range of indoor and outdoor spaces open to the public and available to hire for business and networking events, community meetings, and training sessions.
Eastern Hub is a venue designed to accommodate everyone’s needs.
- Fully accessible as per the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Photocopying service
Room hire features
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Flexible room configuration to suit a variety of events and uses (with or without tables and/or chairs)
- Kitchenette for hirer use
- Onsite catering and event support
- Post-event room cleaning
- Single level function rooms
- Accessible and ambulant toilets
- Automatic opening external doors
- Accessible car parking
Ph: (03) 5249 6100
285a McKillop Street (corner of Humble Street), East Geelong
Limited car parking places are available on site including two accessible car parks. Street parking is also available on McIntyre, Humble and McKillop streets.
Download our parking map