Easy read is onTurn off easy read
Our Support Coordination service can help you connect to the right supports for you.
Our Support Coordinators will work with you to help you:
- build your confidence
- build your capacity
- manage your NDIS plan.
Your capacity is:
- your ability to do something
- the skills you have
- how you manage everyday life.
Our Support Coordinators also know a lot about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The NDIS provides services and support to people with disability.
We have been working with the NDIS since it started in 2013.
How we can help you reach your goals
We will work with you to help you reach the goals in your NDIS plan.
You won’t have to wait a long time to see our Support Coordinators.
After you contact us, we’ll get in touch with you within 48 hours.
And we will organise a meeting with you within 10 days.
During our meeting, we will:
- look at how your funding can be used to reach your goals
- make a plan to reach these goals.
We’ll also help you understand what’s in your NDIS plan.
Our Support Coordinators will make sure you have more choice and control over your supports.
We want you to feel confident about managing your supports in the future.
This includes getting ready for an NDIS plan review.
When you have an NDIS plan review, you check your plan to see what:
- works well
- needs to be better.
Occupational Therapists help you find ways to do everyday tasks.
We often call them OTs.
Our OTs can help you to:
- get better at doing more things on your own, like:
- getting dressed
- build your skills for education or work
- take part in new activities, such as:
- get better at daily tasks, like:
- using public transport
- be able to move around better:
- by making changes in your home
- by making changes where you work
- in your community.
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination will help you find supports that:
- meet your needs
- are what you want to do
- fit in with your life.
A Specialist Support Coordinator can support you to deal with challenges and reach your NDIS goals