In 2020, genU Karingal St Laurence engaged Quantum Research to complete its annual
client satisfaction survey.
This was a great opportunity for clients and families to speak honestly and anonymously about genU services. 195 clients and 113 carers were surveyed.
THE POSITIVE THINGS THAT YOU TOLD US ABOUT OUR SERVICES IN 2020]
- 88% were satisfied with the quality of services they received from genU (92% in 2018).
- 90% agreed that genU supported people to live as independently as possible (91% in 2018).
- 89% said genU services have improved their / the person they care for’s quality of life (91% in 2018).
- 86% said that it is easy to get in contact with genU (88% in 2018).
- Of the people who accessed the genU website, 88% agree that it had the information they required.
- 78% said they were likely to recommend genU to others (76% in 2018)
AREAS THAT YOU TOLD US WE COULD IMPROVE
- Improve how we communicate with you – improve access to coordinators and managers, and clearly communicate when staff are unavailable for a shift.
- Monitor staff performance – especially around customer service, engagement and interaction.
- Improve complaints response – take the time to listen and understand issues.
- Improve staff availability and improve their understanding of individual clients’ needs.
IN 20120 / 2021 genU WILL FOCUS ON IMPROVING
- How we communicate with you
- Our staff availability
- Our staff performance and consistency
- Our response to your complaints