Want to live somewhere idyllic and convenient?
There are two vacancies available in this 2-bedroom unit, which is adjacent to Connor House respite. Those who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle would be perfectly suited to this home, with a small vegetable patch and basketball ring in the backyard!
Enjoy the convenience of being close to the heart of Rosebud with all the comforts of home. Within 10-15 minutes’ walk you can visit Rosebud beach, restaurants, cafés, a Woolworths and a cinema! It’s also an easy 10 minute drive to Rosebud Aquatic Centre, a 2 minute walk to the nearby park and you can access day programs just next door.
About the house:
- Lounge and dining area
- Full kitchen
- Spacious shared bathroom with toilet
- Entrance at side gate of Respite
- Basketball ring in backyard
- Small upright vegie patch
- Security alarm, electric blinds & fire sprinkler.
Housing type: Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA & SIL Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for NDIA Supported Independent Living funding identified in their NDIS or TAC plan.
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.