Do you need Specialist Disability Accomodation (SDA)?
Emerge Living and genU are developing SDA opportunities in Ballarat.
If you are wanting to secure a new SDA home, unit or apartment contact us directly to find out more.
Phone: 1300 558 368
- Housing Type – SDA – Specialist Disability accommodation
- SDA Provider – SDA Fund Australia
- SIL – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Design of the developments – combination of fully self-contained apartments, 1 & 2 Bedrooms.
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding
- The fabric of the apartment is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the apartment can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with SDA Fund Australia.