Expressions of interest
Looking to live independently in South East Melbourne?
A new Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property is in development in Berwick.
This well-located property will be just around the corner from a range of local amenities, including the local shopping centre and Monash hospital. There will also be ample access to public transport and close to nearby parks and reserves.
Housing type: Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Provider: Specialist Builder
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with the SDA builder.