Site Confirmed & Expressions of Interest Now Open
genU has a rare opportunity coming up for participants who have been approved for SIL/SDA funding and would like to live and enjoy the company of others and have your own space when you like in the peaceful charm of Bittern.
A vacancy is coming available in one of genU’s much loved homes. The configuration is a 3-bedroom, Fully Accessible home with 2 adjoining separate units. The vacancy is in the home where you will have your own ensuite AND private courtyard!
If you enjoy living with others, have some activities on during the week, and want to live in a well-staffed home in a gorgeous location, please apply today!
150 metre walk to the Bittern Fields Shopping Centre (amenities include major supermarket, restaurant, pharmacy and medical clinic) and the Bittern Train Station is just 200 metres from residence.
The large vacant bedroom is next to staff sleepover room, provides for a bed and your personal belongings, and contains ample storage with inbuilt wardrobe and ensuite, PLUS your own private courtyard to plant flowers or vegetables, or just a lovely space to spend time outdoors.
- Vacancy is in the 3-bedroom home.
- Shared living, dining, and kitchen area.
- Each bedroom offers their own ensuite and private courtyard.
- Additional bathroom.
- Two additional 1-bedroom independent villa units, also with their own private outdoor living space.
- Housing Type – Fully Accessible, SDA (all categories considered) Three Bedroom Home
- Disability Support – Yes
- SDA Provider – genU
- Support Provider (SIL) – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Support Details – genU Staffing 24-hour support 7 days a week
- Supported Independent Living Provider – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Number of bedrooms – 3
- Number of bathrooms – 4
- One Shared Bathroom Offers an Accessible Bath
- Two Share – with 2 other females
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You must have a schedule of work/programs 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Need to have NDIA Supported Independent Living funding identified in your NDIS or TAC plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent, household costs and utilities.
- You or your representative will need to sign an agreement.