Explore Brooklyn Road’s 5-bed residence, offering one SIL accommodation bedroom with a staff sleepover room in Tranquil Youngtown. Enjoy a charming area with nearby Kings Meadows shops and a quick 15 min drive to the CBD. Experience small-town charm with big city convenience.
- Five bedrooms
- Large fully accessible shared bathroom
- Fully fenced yard with outdoor areas
- Parking and private driveway
- Solid brick home
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wide door frames
- Handrails throughout
- Onsite support with staff sleepover available
- Housing Type – SIL genU
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU
- Staffing – Experienced support staff onsite with sleepover options available
Your new home in the charming area of Youngtown is located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and is accessible to local GP’s, public transport and pharmacies.
For those who enjoy spending time in and amongst nature, will enjoy the property’s proximity to Tolosa Park. Here, you can enjoy lakeside activities or delightful BBQ gatherings with friends or family. Numerous shelters are scattered throughout the park, providing ideal spots to relax and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Youngtown, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.