One bedroom vacancy available at Bulman Drive, Legana, with an established accommodation setting, shared with three fellow residents and offering 24-hour support, including sleepover.
This home is in a convenient location, merely 500 meters from a bustling shopping centre which has a diverse array of cafes, restaurants, a pharmacy, a GP, and a supermarket.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes (includes staff sleepover room)
- Open plan kitchen with separate dining area
- Separate living room with heat pump
- One ensuite, one main bathroom and separate toilet
- Onsite parking with one undercover port and one separate garage next to the house
- Big backyard with separate undercover BBQ area
- Housing Type – Homes Tasmania
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU
This four-bedroom property offers the opportunity for an independent lifestyle in a vibrant neighbourhood. With proximity to shopping centres, parks, pharmacies, and GPs it provides the foundation for a well-rounded and harmonious life.
- You must be 18 years or over.
- Need to have NDIA Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding identified in your NDIS or TAC plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent, household costs and utilities.
- You or your representative will need to sign an agreement.
- Must have HPS, SDA funding (as well as the other points)