Get the right balance of independence and community in this spacious Frankston North home. Two spacious bedrooms are available, one being a self-contained unit (registered within the five-bed house, so no single SDA funding required), with a private sitting area kitchenette, ensuite and courtyard.
The second room has its own sitting area and courtyard with a shared bathroom with one other person.
Private external access to your suite via your own courtyard and access to shared living spaces in this vibrant and friendly home.
- Five-bedroom home
- Large bedrooms with private sitting area, kitchenette and personal courtyard
- Private external access via own courtyard
- Fire sprinklers
- Spacious garden with raised planters
- Two shared living areas
- Large shared kitchen
Wide hall ways and doors
Flat entries for all external paths and doorways, no stairs
No steps in the dwelling
Fully accessible bathrooms and toilets
- Tiltable arjo bath in main bathroom
- Housing Type – IL SDA
- SDA provider – Community Housing Limited
- SIL – genU
A short walk to the local grocery store, pharmacy & Bakery and just a mere five minutes drive to The Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve, Kananook Station and Karingal Village Shopping centre.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in the Frankston North, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan.
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.