A fantastic opportunity in the popular suburb of Trevallyn, Launceston. Cherry Road comprises four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large living area, dining area, large kitchen and outdoor gardens with vegetable patches.
This property features internal and external stairs and may be unsuitable for those with reduced mobility.
- Two bathrooms
- Large kitchen and dining area
- Spacious living area
- Fully fenced yard with outdoor areas
- Raised veggie beds
- Housing Type – Homes Tasmania
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU
- Staffing – Experienced staff onsite
Your new home is located in the heart of a very popular suburb of Trevallyn, less than a five minute drive from the centre of Launceston.
Shopping and public transport are nearby so you have everything you need at hand. For those interested in sports and leisure activities there are community sporting facilities along with parks and reserves in the local area.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Trevallyn, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.