genU has a unique opportunity for participants who have been approved for SIL/ SDA funding & would like to live with others to enjoy a fun filled lifestyle in Colac.
A vacancy is available in a much-loved home that is filled with natural light, spacious rooms, resident pets, lovely gardens, and plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy with a spacious undercover area tucked behind a private & safe fence.
If you enjoy living with independence, have some activities on during the week and want to live in a well-staffed home with company around you to share life with please apply today!
- 5 bedroom home.
- 2 bathrooms, 1 accessible.
- Individual bedrooms.
- Spacious lounge & dining
- 2 living areas.
- A large kitchen.
- Resident Pets! Rabbit, Chickens, budgie & fish!
- Spacious yard, trampoline.
- Lots of grass & fruit trees
- Plenty of room in a great undercover area outside with safe, lockable gates.
Both males and females reside in this home.
Housing type: Fully Accessible SDA (all categories considered)
Support Provider: genU
Support Model: Sleepover
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You must have a schedule of work/programs 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Need to have NDIA Supported Independent Living funding identified in your NDIS or TAC plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent, household costs and utilities.
- You or your representative will need to sign an agreement.