Emerge Living is excited to announce a project in Colac
This project will comprise of two separate small developments of Robust and High Physical Support villas.
Both sites are within minutes of the town centre, close to medical centres, shopping, public transport, parks & all amenities.
This development will be built to a 7-star energy rating and situated in quiet, established residential locations on large blocks with established trees.
- Housing type: High Physical Support or Robust SDA
- SDA Provider: Emerge Living
- SIL Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- Must have Robust or HPS Single Occupancy Funding & Eligible for appropriate SIL & OOA Funding
- The fabric of the apartment is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the apartment can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with SDA Fund Australia.