A vacancy is now available at Davis Street, Belmont, within a spacious five-bedroom SDA home. One of the standout features of this home is the open plan living and dining area, complete with a fully equipped kitchen.
The home offers two separate living areas, to allow residents to engage with visitors without inconveniencing their fellow housemates.
This spacious five-bedroom residence presents an excellent chance to embrace an independent lifestyle within a dynamic community.
- Five bedrooms, each featuring built in robes
- Three bathrooms, two with showers and one with a bath
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large additional living area suitable for entertaining guests
- Large undercover patio
- Onsite parking with one undercover carport
- Overhead hoist tracking in every bedroom and bathroom
- Fire sprinkler protection including backup power supply
- Slip resistant vinyl timber floorboards in both living spaces
- Staff sleepover room with private shower and toilet facilities
- Housing Type – SIL genU
- SDA provider – Grayllen Co. Pty Ltd
- SIL – genU
Nestled in a tranquil residential neighbourhood, your new home enjoys a prime location between Belmont’s bustling High Street shopping district and the Waurn Ponds shopping complex. This provides convenient access to an array of amenities, including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, GP’s, and entertainment options.
Its proximity to shopping centres, parks, pharmacies, and medical practitioners establishes the perfect framework for a balanced and harmonious life.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Belmont, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan.
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.