genU has a great opportunity in a well-located East Geelong home for those who have been approved for SIL funding and would like to live with others to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in a well-established and connected area.
A vacancy is available in a much-loved home that has spacious rooms, and a lovely undercover area outside in a beautiful, protected yard. This home is situated in a quiet street away from main roads and very close to genU Eastern Hub.
If you enjoy living with independence, have some activities on during the week and want to live in a safe, well-staffed home with company around you to share life with, please apply today!
The vacant, cosy bedroom provides for a bed and your personal belongings and contains ample storage with inbuilt wardrobe. A bathroom is next to the bedroom (not wheelchair accessible).
200-metres from Bellarine Highway, 100-metres from Eastern Hub and just a short walk from the local supermarket, shops, café, and hairdresser.
- 6 bedroom home.
- 5 bathrooms (1 accessible).
- Individual bedrooms.
- 2 living areas.
- A large kitchen, 1 kitchenette.
- No steps – flat entry front and back.
- Plenty of room in a great undercover area outside with dining table and chairs.
- Housing Type – Basic SDA (all categories considered) SIL House, 6 Participants
- Disability Support – Yes
- SDA Provider – genU
- Support Provider (SIL) – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Support Model – Sleepover
- Supported Independent Living Provider – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Both Male & Females reside in the home. All residents are of mature age (over 50’s)
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You must have a schedule of work/programs 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Need to have NDIA Supported Independent Living funding identified in your NDIS or TAC plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent, household costs and utilities.
- You or your representative will need to sign an agreement.