We have an exciting new vacancy available NOW, located in the Frankston area. The property has been designed by MKH projects P/L, with consideration of individual’s needs.
We are looking for an applicant who is interested in living in their own room with their own bathroom in a 3-bedroom home.
Please refer to the below floor plan in the pink section.
- Housing Type – SDA – Specialist Disability accommodation – Fully Accessible or High Physical Support
- SDA Provider – MKH Projects P/L.
- SIL – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding – Fully Accessible or High Physical Support category.
- The fabric of the unit is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the unit can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with MKH Projects P/L.