Want to enjoy a fun-filled lifestyle in Geelong West?
This is a unique opportunity for individuals who have been approved for SIL funding & would like to live with others in this central suburb of Geelong.
This is a period style home with mountains of character, lovely gardens, and plenty of outdoor spaces with undercover areas.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys living with independence and has a schedule of activities. This could be supported employment and/or day programs from 9am – 3pm.
- Individual bedrooms.
- Spacious lounge & dining
- Additional sunroom.
- A large kitchen.
- A large laundry.
- Beautiful garden of flowers & mature trees.
- Plenty of outdoor spaces.
- Housing type: SIL vacancy only
- Support Provider: genU
- Support Details: Staffing available from 7.30am-9am and 3pm-10.30pm. Full staffing over the weekend for shopping & activities.
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS or TAC Plan
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence