We have an exciting opportunity in Hamlyn Heights.
About the Accommodation
This 4 bedroom house with shared living, kitchen and dining areas. This property is in Hamlyn Heights and registered by the NDIS as “Improved Liveability” SDA category.
genU are now seeking expressions from 2 people who would enjoy living together and would like to set up this home.
- The support model is suitable to meet the individual’s support requirements, health management and personal goals, including staff training.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement.
- This home is located in the residential suburbs of Hamlyn heights with short drive from Shannon Avenue and Church Street and easy and quick access to Public Transport
- Potential support hours are from 7am to 10pm 7 days a week.
- Inactive Sleepover support provided.
- The applicant should be aged 18 years or over.
- Fire sprinkler system to all areas.
- Be eligible for and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding for core or shared living (SIL) supports
- Be able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding – specifically Improved Liveability.
- The applicant’s personal characteristics match those that are also live within the house.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent which is set at 25% of base Disability Support Pension and 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc