Vacancy available NOW.
We have a room available in this warm, comfortable home that has been recently refurbished with new carpets and window furnishings.
This property is a short walk to the bus stop, shopping and local amenities like Pelican Park Recreational Centre.
There is currently a mix of both male and female residents, who all like to go to the local Frankston Theatre for shows.
Open to those with Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible & High Physical Support SDA funding.
Design of the property:
- 5 bedroom property
- 2 bathrooms
- Housing type: Group Home – Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Year built: 2011
- SDA Design Category: Fully Accessible
- SDA Provider: DHHS Home
- SIL Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding –High Physical Support category.
- The fabric of the unit is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the unit can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with Summer Housing.