We have an exciting new development on the horizon, located in the Frankston area.
The property has been designed by MKH projects P/L, with consideration of individuals needs.
We are looking for an applicant who is interested in living in their own, fully self-contained unit.
It is anticipated the development will be ready for occupancy July 2021. Please refer to the attached floor plan.
- Housing Type – SDA – Specialist Disability accommodation – Fully Accessible or High Physical Support
- SDA Provider – MKH Projects P/L.
- SIL – genU Karingal St Laurence
- Design of the developments – fully self-contained unit, 1 Bedroom.
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding – Fully Accessible or High Physical Support category.
- The fabric of the unit is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the unit can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with MKH Projects P/L.