Nestled in the convenient neighbourhood of Prospect Vale, this four bedroom share house has everything you need.
On a quiet street in a sought after location, your new home is across the road from the Havelock Reserve.
The home is fully furnished except for the vacant bedroom where you can add your own personal touch.
- Two bathrooms
- Kitchen and open plan living spaces
- Two outdoor areas along with BBQ and shade sail
- Fully fenced and private backyard
- Parking and private driveway.
- Overhead hoist
- Raised garden beds for home grown veggies
- Wide doorways
- No stairs
- Large wheelchair accessible parking spaces.
- Housing Type – Homes Tasmania
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU SIL Provider
- Staffing – Experienced, established support team in place
When it comes to amenities, this suburb has it all.
You’ll find a variety of shops and services nearby, ensuring your needs are met within a short distance from home.
The city centre is just a short drive away, allowing for easy access to urban conveniences.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Prospect Vale, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.