This four bedroom home has two vacancies available.
Each resident has an ensuite for privacy and comfort. The home has two living areas and a generously sized outdoor entertainment area for when friends or family come to visit.
A bonus for residents is the membership to Club Jubilee One. Your own network of health and recreation centres for the exclusive use of residents and guests. This includes the aquatic centre which is your own private indoor water park and gym.
Explore the house with our online tour.
- Low maintenance living
- An abundance of space
- Ensuite in all bedrooms
- Modern outdoor alfresco
- Access to Club Jubilee One
- Large ensuites with roll in showers
- Low benchtops and oven for wheelchair access
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Housing Type – HPS SDA
- SDA provider – Empowered Liveability
- SIL – genU
Wyndham Vale has all your day to day needs such as local shops, cafes and restaurants. There is a great sense of community and there are fantastic parks such as Presidents Park which is lovely throughout all seasons of the year.
Only minutes away from Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Wyndham Train station which is fully accessible with lifts, crossfalls on platforms and a dedicated wheelchair accessible ticket counter.
A large choice of medical facilities with Wyndham Healthcare, Manor Lakes Medical and IPC Wyndham Vale GP Super Clinic with the closest hospital being Werribee Public.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Wyndham Vale, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan.
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.