This self-contained single bed villa is architecturally designed on an elevated block with exceptional Bay views from your second story balcony.
Easy vehicle access to Mornington Peninsula Freeway, schools and McCrae township facilities all at the palm of your hand.
- Single bed villa
- Open plan living
- Lift for accessibility
- Multiple living spaces
- Balcony bay views
- Wide doorways for wheelchair access
- Height adjustable stove and benches
- Slip resistant vinyl timber flooring
- Large roll in shower.
- Housing Type – HPS SDA
- SDA provider – genU
- SIL – genU
Nestled at the foothills of Arthurs Seat this villa provides ample space for a comfortable lifestyle.
With Arthurs Seat providing a stunning backdrop the property is not far from the beautiful McCrae Beach and the McCrae Shopping Centre. Rosebud’s amenities are also easily accessible.
Wake up to the beauty of nature and the convenience of modern living.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in the Mornington Peninsula, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan.
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.