Vacancy available NOW.
McCrae is a new housing development which is built in partnership between Frankston Peninsula Carers and genU. Through this partnership, Frankston Peninsula Carers and genU aim to provide accommodation options for people to access independent and sustainable housing that is suited to their individual needs.
This Specialist Disability Accommodation housing development providing only the best of features on an elevated block, will provide long term and accessible housing for people with a disability in their local community.
We currently have one vacancy which is a single occupancy unit within this development. We are looking for applicants who would like to live in their own unit.
Design of the property:
- 6 bedroom property
- 4 bathrooms
- Open plan living
- Lift for accessibility
- Multiple living spaces
- Balcony for bay views
This vacancy is available now to move in. Please refer to the floor plan below:
- Housing type: New Build – Specialist Disability Accommodation
- SDA Design Category: Fully Accessible
- SDA Provider: genU
- SIL Provider: genU
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for accommodation identified in your NDIS or TAC plan (eg: Supported Independent Living or ‘SIL’)
- You need to have Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funds identified in your NDIS plan
- You need to be able to pay rent, household costs and utilities.
- You or your representative will need to sign an agreement.