Summer Housing is proud to offer 10 high-quality accessible apartments.
Made for people with high physical support needs, these vacancies are a part of Botanic Melbourne — a high density development located in the premium location of the arts precinct in the Melbourne CBD.
Close to a thriving culture of shops, restaurants, cafes and iconic laneways, as well as ample public transport.
The apartments have abundant natural light with floor to ceiling windows offering spectacular views, quality timber flooring and stone bench tops.
- Customisable kitchens, bathrooms and laundries.
- Wheelchair accessible private outdoor areas.
- Provisions for home automation.
- Provisions for ceiling hoist installation.
- Access to on-site concierge service.
- Housing type: Physical Support SDA
- SDA Provider: Summer Housing
- SIL Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding –High Physical Support category.
- The fabric of the unit is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the unit can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with Summer Housing.