We have an exciting new development on the horizon, located in Ocean Grove
About the Accommodation
Enjoy seaside living on the beautiful Bellarine peninsula!
A new Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) house is in development in Ocean Grove. This house will be four bedrooms and we are seeking expressions of interest for one of the bedrooms. This house will be occupied with three other males.
This single-story home will be built to accommodate those with high physical support needs. It will be close to all the local amenities, including shops and the beach.
Features of this property include:
- Assistive technology
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Outdoor living entertainment area
- Shared living space
- Shared kitchen and laundry
- Heating and air conditioning
- Ample storage
- Ramp access, ceiling hoist and wide pathways
- Compatible to environmental control units
- Direct access to yard and under cover access from parking to property
- Housing type: High Physical Support
- SDA Provider: genU
- SIL: genU
- Rooms available: 1
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS High Physical Support SDA funding
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with the SDA provider.