Site Confirmed Expressions of Interest Now Open
With our partner Accessible Projects, this development will aim to enable people with a disability to live more independently, be happier and healthier and to create more opportunities to live and have the ability to achieve a more empowering life.
This house will be located 1km to the main street of Colac, Hospital / medical centre, pharmacy, supermarket and cafes, and just 800m to the nearest train station.
You’ll also find a beautiful park directly across the road.
- 3 bedroom fully accessible house with OOA (Onsite Overnight Assistance).
- Accessible ensuites to all bedrooms.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living.
- North facing living, dining and outdoor areas.
- Housing Type – SDA – Specialist Disability accommodation
- SDA Provider – Accessible Projects
- SIL – genU
- Other design info: Design is NDIS SDA Design Stage Certified.
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- Must have Fully Accessible, House 3 Residents Funding & Eligible for appropriate SIL & overnight supports
- The fabric of the apartment is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the apartment can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent, which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with SDA Fund Australia.