Looking to live independently in Rosebud?
There is an exciting Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) vacancy newly available in Rosebud. The location is fantastic as it is close to all amenities and within walking distance to the Rosebud foreshore. Also within easy walking distance is the library, local shops and a bus stop (less than one minute away!).
This very new, spacious and modern apartment is shared with one other person. It features an open living space, a lift to the second floor, shared bathroom and separate second toilet.
Housing type: Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.