An exciting new disability housing development is now available in the heart of Wallan!
The Bentinck Street & Windham Street property will be a state-of-the-art Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) with in-home support from genU.
This will be a beautiful space to call home with landscaped gardens and Scandinavian styling which has all been architecturally designed.
The development will feature:
- 2x two-bedroom villas
- 5x one-bedroom villas
- Ensuite bathroom with every bedroom
- Expansive kitchens and lounges
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Shared social centre and gardens.
The location offers immediate access to medical services, the Wallan Square Shopping Centre, Hadfield Park and many other amenities. And all only 40 minutes from Melbourne!
The development is being designed by Specialist Disability Accommodation Australia (SDAAUS), in conjunction with Architecture & Access and Accessible Projects.
So if you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Wallan, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Housing type: High Physical Support or Fully Accessible SDA
- SDA Provider: Specialist Disability Accommodation Australia Pty Ltd (SDAAUS) Pty Ltd
- SIL Provider: genU
- Must be aged 18 years and over.
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and is able to secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation funding
- The applicant’s personal characteristics match those that are also going to be moving into the house.
- The fabric of the house is suitable to meet the support requirements of the applicant, or the fabric of the house can be readily modified to meet the individual’s support requirements.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent which is set at 25% of DSP plus 100% of Commonwealth Rental Assistance.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs e.g. utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.
- The applicant is prepared to sign a Specialist Disability Accommodation Service Agreement with SDA Australia