Wendy Place is a purpose-built, modern, well insulated and spacious SRL nestled between Westbury Road and a quiet cul-de-sac.
It has a small garden, veggie patch and walk around access.
Three other male residents live in the fully furnished house. One bedroom is unfurnished allowing you to add your own personal touch.
- Two accessible bathrooms
- Kitchen and dining area
- Two large living rooms
- Undercover parking
- Outdoor bbq area with mountain views
- Laundry with two washing machines and industrial dryer
- Heating in each bedroom and in living spaces
- It is located on a large level block of land, which has dual access from Westbury Road
- On site and overnight staffing
- Purpose built with widened hallways and doorways
- Large, easily accessible bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible benchtops
- Housing Type – Homes Tasmania
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU Tas
- Staffing – Experienced staff on site
- Design is NDIS SDA Design Stage Certified
The home is located near the Old Tudor which provides you with a medical centre, pharmacy, supermarket, bakery and take away food.
There is easy access to a bus stop and post box from the Westbury Road driveway.
All just a mere 9-minute drive to the heart of Launceston’s CBD.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Prospect, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.