This home, purpose built for people living with a disability, is spacious and airy with a stunning fit out, quality appliances and high-tech extras like electric blinds, and sensor lights and fans. Located in a leafy court in desirable suburb of Prospect Vale, you’ll be close to shops, transport and the Silverdome.
- 4 bedrooms (one available), 3 bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Living spaces
- Garage & parking
- Outdoor areas
- Pets allowed
- Solar Hot water
- Wide doorways
- All bathrooms are accessible
- SDA Provider – genU
- SIL – Onsite shared supports
- Staffing – Established team on site
- Design is NDIS SDA Design Stage Certified. (Fully accessible)
Your new home is close to amenities and public transport with a bus stop less than 500m away.
Shopping centres and medical services are close by along with parks and nature reserves.
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Prospect Vale, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.