This two bedroom furnished property has a bedroom available for shared living. Enjoy the benefits of this large block, complete with large outdoor spaces and a veggie patch. Close to shops and with a takeaway shop right next door you’ll have everything you need in your new home.
Residents are provided with 24 hour support including sleepover.
- Two light filled living areas
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom for staff sleepover
- Separate dining area with open plan kitchen
- Heat pump heating in living room
- Large backyard and undercover BBQ space
- Separate garage and driveway parking
- Separate garage next to the house
- Wheelchair ramp
- Onsite support with staff sleepover available
- Housing Type – Homes Tasmania
- SDA Provider – Homes Tasmania
- SIL – genU
- Staffing – Experienced staff on site along with sleepover staff
You’ll be close to local shops, public transport, restaurants and health services.
Along with local conveniences there are recreational facilities nearby and your new home is just 2.5km to the closest beach.
It’s the perfect balance of urban living and suburban comfort!
If you’re looking to live your own independent lifestyle in Devonport, enquire today by filling out the form below!
- Must be aged 18 years and over
- The applicant is eligible for SIL and can secure an appropriate level of recurrent funding in their NDIS Plan
- The applicant is eligible for and able to secure NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding – accepting Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- The applicant has the financial means to pay for household and general living costs. For example: utilities, food, etc.
- The applicant is willing for genU Karingal St Laurence to be their SDA and SIL service provider and is prepared to sign a service agreement with genU Karingal St Laurence.