Eric Hart Allied Health Centre
Our Allied Health services are focused on improving your wellbeing and ability to manage everyday tasks.
At Eric Hart, you can access the following therapies:
- Exercise physiology
- Gym groups
- Physio Chi
- Chair yoga
- Dietitian-run cooking group
- Walking groups
- No falls programs
- Cardiopulmonary and respiratory rehabilitation
Our staff are committed to supporting and empowering you to reach your goals.
We develop your individualised program to improve your capacity and prevent deterioration of function. This helps you remain independent in your daily life, as well as improving your physical, psychological and social wellbeing.
All services are delivered from Eric Hart Centre in Lara and our dietitian is available for home visits.
How to access Eric Hart Programs
People with disability aged under 65 access through:
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) with your Improved Health and Wellbeing and/or Improved Daily Living support funding.
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
People over 65 access through:
- My Aged Care – via the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP),
- Your Home Care Package,
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), or;
- Fee for service.
Additional referral requirements:
- To access Eric Hart Allied Health using CHSP, you need a referral via My Aged Care first. Please visit online My Aged Care or phone My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to get assistance on applying for funding. Once registered with My Aged Care, you will need to be assessed as being eligible for CHSP therapy supports. You can then choose Eric Hart Allied Health to deliver these supports.
- To access Eric Hart using your Home Care Package, if you have a Case Manager, they can provide a referral to Eric Hart Allied Health programs and the programs you choose will be costed to your Home Care Package. Referrals to be emailed to email@example.com
- To access Eric Hart using NDIS, fee for service and DVA – all referrals go to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling genU on 1300 558 368. DVA referrals need to include a doctor’s or hospital referral.