Specialist Disability Housing – Expression of Interest
Accessible Projects has an exciting new development located in Pascoe Vale. The location offers immediate access to medical services, shopping and many other facilities
Accessible Projects is an SDA Provider, which caters to the independent and shared living needs of successful applicants.
They are seeking expressions of interest from prospective applicants looking to live in shared accommodation – for two, two-bedroom units.
- Both with separate entrances.
- Hydrotherapy room and chair lift inside.
The development is anticipated to be ready for occupancy by mid-2020.
Further information about the development is available upon request.
- Two, two-bedroom Villa Duplex Unit’s
- Designed to the NDIS SDA design category High Physical Support. Improved Livability & Fully Accessible can also apply.
- Assistive technology ready
- Over Night Assist (OOA) units are standard in our homes
- Every home has fire sprinklers for your protection
- Every home is assistive technology ready
About Accessible Projects
Our vision is to build accessible communities that are inclusive to all and to positively influence lives
Through our developments, we aim to enable people with a disability to live more independently, be happier and healthier and to create more opportunities to live and have the ability to achieve a more empowering life
Why Accessible Projects?
- We meet with you & your support network to discuss design options and tailor our SDA housing to suit your needs
- We have an experienced team which have worked within the disability sector for many years developing accessible housing
Who do we work with?
- People with a disability
- Support Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Family members and supports of people with a disability
- Anyone who is working with people who may be eligible for SDA
For more information or to apply visit The Housing Hub website.