We offer individualised support for up to 2 years after finishing year 12 to help participants get ready for work and plan their pathway to employment.
SLES supports are tailored to meet individual employment goals. SLES is available for individuals who are eligible for NDIS and have been identified as suitable for SLES supports. This is identified through a discussion with an NDIA delegate in a planning meeting.
You’ll recieve support with the following:
- Work experience in open employment
- Employment related training and evaulations completed in the workplace
- Travel training
- Individual employment support
- Employment preparation and support in a group
SLES supports can be provided in the following areas:
- Western Melbourne – Wyndham & Maribyrnong
- Melton & Bacchus Marsh
- Bayside Peninsula – Frankston, Mornington, Rosebud
- Salisbury (South Australia)
Speak to a genU representative today to find out more
Phone: 1300 558 368