Gain the confidence you need to action your NDIS plan.
What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordination enables you to achieve your goals and strengthen your support networks. An experienced Coordinator will help you to connect to the supports that will work for you.
These supports can include:
- Completing referrals
- Linking you to services
- …and much more!
If you’re looking for an engaging Support Coordinator with qualifications, skills and experience, you’ve come to the right place.
With us, you can exercise choice and control over your NDIS experience. We will assist you to build your confidence and your capacity to manage your plan going forward — we’ll make things easier for you.
genU brings a wealth of expertise and knowledge to plan coordinating — we’ve been working with the NDIS since the trial began in 2013. Our process has been tried-and-tested to ensure that we consistently provide amazing results for our clients.
We will also make contact with you within 48 hours of your enquiry and meet with you within 10 days. No wait lists!
What can you expect from your genU Support Coordinator?
- Communication and connection – You will meet your support coordinator within 10 days of contacting us. We’ll help you break down how your funding can be used to achieve your goals.
- Implementation training – You will learn to access and understand your NDIS Portal. We’ll give you impartial advice to help you choose your service providers.
- Ongoing assistance – You will receive guidance about how to engage your chosen NDIS services. We can also deliver crisis resolution and complex coordination.
- Meeting your NDIS goals – You will have the support you need to build your capacity and resilience. This will help you achieve your goals within your expectations and NDIS budget.
- Preparation for the future – You will be supported to prepare for your future NDIS plan reviews. We’ll ensure that your NDIS Plan continues to meet your goals, support needs and aspirations.
Who are our Support Coordinators?
Your genU Support Coordinator will be uniquely suited to your needs. All our Coordinators are well-trained and highly qualified, so you can rely on their knowledge. We also have Coordinators who are specialists across a range of disciplines, including mental health, nursing and social work.
Our Support Coordinators are available across Victoria and South Australia. Thanks to their unique skills, genU is a provider of choice for Support Connection, Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination.