Kick-start your career in a purpose-driven organisation!
No matter where you are in your journey, whether you’re a student, volunteer, candidate or person with a disability, we’ve got a role for you at genU.
If you’re driven by a desire to change the world we live in, you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Want to support people to live the life they choose? We’d love to hear from you!
Why Work With Us?
genU staff work in a range of roles, including direct support to people with disabilities and those who are disadvantaged, as well as in corporate services functions such as administration and information technology.
genU believes our people are one of our greatest assets. The successful recruitment and retention of staff is vital to our continuing success.
Our culture is dynamic and promotes high standards of accountability. Across the entire organisation our people are focused on the people we support and value excellent service, innovation and continuous improvement.
genU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability.
Work for an organisation whose values align with your own! At genU, we believe in a world full of inclusive communities, where everyone’s lives are happier and healthier, especially people with disabilities, the ageing and those experiencing disadvantage. If you’d like to join our cause, we’d love to have you! Learn more about our purpose.
Do you love to find new ways over, under and around any challenge? At genU, we’re all about pushing the boundaries and achieving more than anyone thinks we can. If you say “yes!” when everyone else says “no”, or if you go up when everyone else goes down, then we want you in our team.
genU’s supervisors and managers aren’t your average bosses. How do they differ? Well, they represent our 5 core values through and through! They’re known far and wide for their great attitudes, caring nature and for instilling a sense of pride into work. Plus, fun is always encouraged in a genU workplace!
genU Careers: The Perks
- Connect with new people and widen your professional networks.
- Develop skills and experience while sharing your abilities and knowledge with others.
- Build your existing qualifications and skills through your annual planning and performance management planning.
- Achieve a balance between your work life and home life, with access to an extensive range of flexible working and leave provisions.
- Enjoy flexibility with part-time work, job sharing and additional purchased leave.
- Paid parental leave available for primary carers, after 12 months of employment.
- Experience salary package up to $16,050 each FBT year.
- Make use of the meal entertainment card and accommodation benefits available beyond your cap limit.
- Have novated lease arrangements for a motor vehicle, subject to approvals.
- Gain subsidised gym memberships.
- Obtain employee assistance program, including a dietician service.
How to Apply
Convinced? Yes! Excellent! Explore the current jobs at genU!