Support tailored for you
Wherever you are on your employment journey we can help you turn your employment goal into a meaningful career with Employment Pathways.
Our employment supports help you prepare for joining the workforce by building your skills and capabilities.
How does it work?
You are matched with a genU Employment Pathways Mentor who will work with you to match your skills and abilities to a job and a career that you want.
Through a comprehensive discovery process, your mentor will help you find employment that’s right for you and also help you build your skills and achieve the goals you’ve set.
No matter what you want to achieve our services can include:
- Job carving and customised employment opportunities.
- Work experience in open employment.
- On the job training and mentoring.
- Job skills analysis, employment assessments and counselling to guide your employment decisions.
- Employment preparation and confidence building.
- Develop your self esteem, resilience, and transferable skills.
- Travel training.
- Support for you and your employer once you have your job.
Eligibility and Funding
The NDIS can fund supports in employment for participants are of working age and who need extra help to pursue their employment goals.
Everyone’s situation is different, and we personalise our service to best meet your needs and employment goals. genU’s Employment Pathways is available in:
- Western Melbourne
- Melton and Bacchus Marsh
- South East Melbourne
- Bayside Peninsula
- North East Melbourne
- Metropolitan Adelaide
If you would like more information about what supports, you think are right for you call our customer service team or fill out the enquiry form below.