Discover your retirement dream at Geelong’s Barwarre Gardens Retirement Village.
Experience the perfect mix of social engagement, comprehensive support, and relaxation within a secure community. Secure your piece of paradise today.
Prices from $580,000.
Features of Barwarre Gardens
At Barwarre Gardens, residents can stay socially active with a diverse range of engaging programs like movie clubs, mahjong, tai chi, and line dancing classes. Benefit from health and wellness initiatives, including access to a dietician, integrated vision programs, and fitness classes. Residents can also participate in the various events on offer year-round and access the many amenities on site.
Conveniently located in Marshall, residents can enjoy close proximity to renowned beachfronts, shopping centres, esteemed golf clubs, and convenient public transport.
We offer a range of considered amenities for the best of retirement living, including:
- A state-of-the-art community centre with panoramic garden views
- A gym, sports pavilion and bowling green
- Lounge and activity floors for social engagement
- Dining area equipped with a commercial kitchen
- Library and dedicated bowling pavilion
- Podiatry, reflexology and massage services
- An art and craft room
- BBQ areas and beautiful gardens
- Pet-friendly environment with a dedicated grassed dog run
- Storage for caravans, boats and more.
Barwarre Gardens boasts low maintenance, modern, purpose-built homes that’ll keep you stress free.
A variety of architecturally designed living options are available, including a choice of floor plans of varying size and price, with many extras including double garages.
We’re a gated secure village, with homes that are close to public transport.
Find out more about our currently available homes:
Retirement Living Code of Conduct
Barwarre Gardens is proud to be a provisional code signatory and adheres to the code. Visit the website to learn more.