Easy read is available on this pageTurn on easy read
Need help understanding how to get the most out of your NDIS plan?
genU Support Coordinators can help you find the disability and mainstream supports in your community that are right for you.
We’ll support you to understand your NDIS plan and how you can make the best use of your funds to achieve your goals and build capacity.
Our experienced and registered Support Coordinators provide Level 2: Coordination of Supports, and Level 3: Specialist Support Coordination.
Registered and experienced Support Coordinators
We have a team of more than 80 NDIS Registered Support Coordinators across Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. They are specialists across a range of disciplines including accommodation, mental health, nursing and social work.
With genU Support Coordination you can benefit from our strong local knowledge and connections. We’ll help you to access a broad range of services and supports near you.
You’re also partnering with an experienced provider who has the expertise to guide you along your NDIS Plan experience.
We can help you to cut through the complexity and offer independent guidance to:
- Understand your NDIS plan, budget and your options
- Access health and mental health services
- Connect with education and community connection options
- Navigate government services, for example myGov and the justice system
- Explore your living arrangements including accommodation options
- Build confidence, knowledge and skills to take on more control of your plan.
Our Support Coordinators are embedded in your community, forging strong connections with local services and organisations. We deliver services in the following locations
- South East — Mornington Peninsula, Casey, Dandenong, Frankston and surrounding areas
- Geelong — Greater Geelong, Surf Coast, Queenscliff and surrounding areas
- Melbourne’s North East — Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Moreland, Nillumbik, Whittlesea, Yarra, Mitchell, Melbourne and surrounding areas.
- Melbourne’s North & West — Wyndham, Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribrynong, Melbourne, Melton, Moonee Valley and surrounding areas
- South West Victoria — Colac-Otway Region, Grampians, Warrnambool, Portland, Hamilton, Ballarat, Aarat and surrounding areas
- Loddon Mallee – Bendigo, Swan Hill and surrounding areas.
- Mount Gambier