Easy read is available on this pageTurn on easy read
Simply put, Support Coordination enables you to achieve your goals by strengthening your networks.
Our superstar Support Coordinators will help you to connect to the supports that will work for you, including completing referrals, linking you to services, problem-solving, and so much more! Sounds pretty good, right?
But first, the latest COVID-19 updates
Being able to access the support you need is more important than ever. So, our priority is to make sure that you have the confidence you need to act on your NDIS plan.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has made some changes to all participants’ plans. Participants can now flexibly access Support Coordination from core or capacity budgets.
Three new support coordination items have been introduced to the support catalogue under Core Supports, Assistance with Daily Life as follows:
01_790_0106_8_3 – Level 1: Support Connection
01_791_0106_8_3 – Level 2: Coordination Of Supports
01_793_0106_8_3 – Level 3: Specialist Support Coordination
Have a chat to our friendly team who will be more than happy to take you through the latest updates.
Why Choose genU?
It’s essential that you can rely on well-trained and highly qualified Support Coordinators so that you can exercise choice and control over your experience.
That’s why your genU Support Coordinator will be uniquely suited to your needs and assist you in building your confidence and capacity to manage your plan going forward. Plus, our coordinators are specialists across a range of disciplines, including mental health, nursing and social work.
We’ve been working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) since the trial began in 2013, so you can rest easy knowing that our process has been tried-and-tested to ensure that we consistently provide amazing results for our clients.
How We Help You Achieve Your NDIS Goals:
Communication and connection
- We’ll make contact with you within 48 hours of your enquiry and meet with you within 10 days. (Say goodbye to waitlists!) We’ll help you break down how your funding can be used to achieve your goals.
- You will be supported to understand your NDIS goals and together we’ll make a plan for how you can achieve them.
- You will have choice and control over your support options and be supported to make your own decisions. We will assist you to source and connect with the community and mainstream supports that are best suited to you.
Achieve your NDIS goals
- You will be supported to have the confidence to manage your supports and any changes along the way. We will ensure we provide all the information needed to measure your success within your expectations and budget.
- You’ll be supported to prepare for your future NDIS plan reviews. We’ll ensure that your NDIS Plan continues to meet your personal goals, support needs and aspirations.
Thanks to our unique skills, genU is a provider of choice across Victoria and South Australia for Support Coordination, Occupational Therapy and Specialist Support Coordination. Find out why by giving us a go!