Day options for young adults in Hobart.
What’s so special about The Zone?
Other programs can be very structured: Bowling every Tuesday at nine, then art in the afternoon. Cooking first up Wednesday, then a movie…
At The Zone, how you spend your time is up to you.
- Small groups
- Warm, bright, welcoming spaces to work, play or just kick back
- Wii, PlayStation, TVs, computers
- Foosball and air hockey
- A sensory room
- People your own age
- Flexible times to suit your schedule
- Personalised programs based on your goals – or just time out to chill
- Friendly, experienced staff.
If you’re aged between 14 to 28 and would like to spend your day your way, contact us to arrange a tour of the The Zone. We offer support 9am-3pm weekdays, or as required. We can also prepare you a timetable if required.
You decide what you’d like to do, and we help you make it happen.
We provide supports in line with your NDIS plan.